How to Stay with Us
As the coronavirus continues to spread worldwide, the safety of our staff, families, and volunteers is our number one priority. Thank you for helping us to prevent an outbreak in our Oregon Houses.
Here are the steps that we are taking to keep our guests and staff safe:
- Every guest family and staff member must pass a daily health screening to ensure that they are symptom-free.
- Food is now being made available through door-to-door deliveries to prevent the spread of infection in our kitchens and dining areas.
- We are asking all guests and staff to exercise “physical distancing” and stay six feet away from other guest families and staff.
- Masks are required for all when entering or exiting the House, or when in a community space.
- Guest rooms can accommodate a maximum of six people. We are trying to limit the number of people in the House and therefore ask that all adults are present as a direct support for patients or siblings staying.
- Volunteers and visitors are temporarily barred from our Houses.
We are now accepting requests for certain guests who can meet the specific criteria detailed in the links below.
We know that these measures may feel extraordinary and that daily changes can be disruptive. Please know, we are as committed as ever to supporting our guests with compassionate hospitality. That begins with welcoming staff and guests into an environment that is free of the coronavirus.
Thank you for your understanding and partnership through this unparalleled medical crisis.
Best, RMHC Oregon