How to Stay in Springfield
To qualify to stay at our Springfield Ronald McDonald House, families must:
- Have a patient 21 years or younger being treated at a Springfield area hospital. (Parents under age 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.)
- Patients 18-21 must be accompanied by a support person who is age 18 or older
- Families with an unborn baby can request to stay two weeks prior to delivery, with a doctor’s recommendation
Additional requirements during COVID-19 include:
- Requests to stay must be for at least three or more nights due to patient appointments, hospital admission, or hospital recommendation.
- Meet one of the following criteria:
- Guests to be checking in at Ronald McDonald House must have been at the bedside of a patient (in a non COVID-19 ward) for a period of 14 days or longer prior to checking in.
- OR Guests to be checking in at Ronald McDonald House must have been residing in other lodging located within the Springfield area for a period of 14 days or longer prior to checking in (hotel, Airbnb, RV, etc.).
- OR Guests to be checking in at Ronald McDonald House are traveling from a location with confirmed, sustained low incidence of COVID-19. Guests from this location must have resided there for a period of 14 days or longer prior to checking in. (Contact us for more information.)
- OR Guests who do not meet any of the above criteria can provide a negative COVID-19 test (taken within 72 hours prior to checking in) to meet requirements.
- Contact Social Worker for next steps.
- We are not able to accept Positive Antibody tests for COVID-19 at this time.
New & Returning Guests
If you meet the above qualifications, take the next step. To request to stay with us, please contact your child’s assigned hospital Social Worker:
- PeaceHealth Riverbend NICU Social Worker (541) 222-2460
If you have any questions, please contact the Heartfelt House at (458) 221-1362 or email email@example.com