Who can stay at the Portland Houses?
To qualify to stay, families must meet all of these requirements:
- Families must have a patient who is 21 years or younger
- Families must be receiving treatment at a partner facility
- Families must have a current referral from the facility where they are receiving care
- Families must live 30 or more miles from the facility where they are receiving care (Portland Only)
*Currently, all requests to stay at either Portland House must be for a minimum of three nights.
Other important qualification information:
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Patients 18-21 must be accompanied by a support person who is age 18 or older.
- In Portland, families experiencing a high-risk pregnancy can request to stay up to two weeks before delivery date with a doctor’s recommendation.