Stay With Us
Information for Portland and Bend guests
Requesting a Room in Portland
Click here to reserve a guest room in Portland as a returning guest.
Click here if you are a Social Worker or Hospital Staff seeking to refer a family.
Looking for room availability for tonight? Please call our Family Placement Coordinator at (971) 230-6702 to see if there is availability at one of our houses.
Please click here to download a brochure on how to reserve a room in Portland.
To qualify to stay at a Portland Ronald McDonald House:
- Families must have a patient 21 years or younger being treated at a Portland hospital. Parents under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Patients age 18-21 must be accompanied by a support person who is age 18 or older.
- Families with an unborn baby can request to stay two weeks prior to delivery, with a doctor’s recommendation.
- Families must live more than 30 miles from their child’s Portland area hospital.
If you meet these qualifications, take the next step by calling one of the phone numbers below to get a referral to stay with us:
- Doernbecher Children’s Hospital/OHSU: (503) 418-4064
- Randall Children’s Hospital: (503) 413-4707
- Shriners Hospital for Children: (503) 221-3783
- The Kartini Clinic: (503) 249-8851
- Referrals for other Portland area hospitals: Please have a social worker call (971) 230-6702.
If you have any questions, please contact our Portland Family Placement Coordinator at (971) 230-6702 or email@example.com
If you already have a reservation, we have put together some helpful information to know before you go to Portland. Read more here.
Requesting a room in Bend
Please click here to download a brochure on how to reserve a room in Bend.
To qualify to stay at the Bend Ronald McDonald House, families must:
Have a patient 21 years or younger that is hospitalized or in treatment in the area.
- Parents under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Families with a high risk pregnancy can request to stay with a doctor’s recommendation and with a full-time attendant.
If you meet these qualifications, take the next step:
Contact your child’s doctor or assigned hospital case manager/social worker at St. Charles Medical Center to get a referral. You will be asked a series of screening questions that must be answered completely, then a Family Placement Coordinator will be in touch.
Referral Contacts: Call to get a referral to be added to the wait list.
- St. Charles Medical Center: (541) 706-6360
Please contact our Bend Family Placement Coordinator at (541) 318-4950 if you have any questions, need help getting a referral or need to schedule a return visit.