Stay With Us
Welcome to Your Home Away from Home
As the coronavirus continues to spread worldwide, we have begun seeing confirmed cases in Ronald McDonald Houses in the US and in other parts of the world. When and if the virus is confirmed and able to spread among guests and staff in our Houses, we will have to turn patients and families away and may even be forced to close our doors. Please help us to prevent an outbreak of coronavirus in our Houses.
Here are the steps that we are taking to keep our guests and staff safe:
- Effective March 21st we will not be checking in any new guests until further notice.
- We have closed our buildings to all visitors and volunteers and limited the presence of staff in the buildings.
- We have closed all common areas in our Houses to prevent the spread of the virus through community contact.
- We are limiting all current guest rooms to three people per room (the pediatric patient and two caregivers).
- We are asking all guests and staff to exercise “social distancing” and stay six feet away from other guest families and staff.
We know that these measures may feel extraordinary and that daily changes can be disruptive. Please know, we are as committed as ever to supporting our guests with compassionate hospitality. That begins with welcoming staff and guests into an environment that is free of the coronavirus.
Thank you for your understanding and partnership through this unparalleled medical crisis.