How to Stay in Bend
To qualify to stay at our Bend Ronald McDonald House, families must:
- Have a patient 21 years or younger being treated at a Bend area hospital. (Parents under age 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.)
- Patients 18-21 must be accompanied by a support person who is age 18 or older.
- Families with an unborn baby can request to stay prior to delivery, with a doctor’s recommendation.
Additional requirements during COVID-19 include:
- Requests to stay must be for at least three or more nights due to patient appointments, hospital admission, or hospital recommendation.
- Meet one of the following criteria:
- Guests to be checking in at Ronald McDonald House must have been at the bedside of the patient (in a non COVID-19 ward) for a period of 14 days or longer prior to checking in.
- OR Guests to be checking in at Ronald McDonald House have been residing in other lodging located within the Bend area for a period of 14 days or longer prior to checking in (hotel, Airbnb, RV, etc.).
- OR Guests to be checking in at Ronald McDonald House are travelling from a location with confirmed, sustained low incidence of COVID-19. Guests from this location must have resided there for a period of 14 days or longer prior to checking in. (Contact us for more information.)
New & Returning Guests
If you meet the above qualifications, take the next step. To request to stay with us, please contact your child’s assigned hospital Social Worker:
- St. Charles Pediatric Social Worker: Meredith Schweppe or Laurel Antonucci (541) 706-6360
If you have any questions, please contact the Bend House at (541) 318-4950.