How to Stay in Bend
To qualify to stay at our Bend Ronald McDonald House, families must:
- Have a patient 21 years or younger being treated at a Bend area hospital. (Parents under age 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.)
- Patients 18-21 must be accompanied by a support person who is age 18 or older.
- Families with an unborn baby can request to stay prior to delivery, with a doctor’s recommendation.
Additional requirements during COVID-19 include:
- Requests to stay must be for at least three or more nights due to patient appointments, hospital admission, or hospital recommendation.
New & Returning Guests
If you meet the above qualifications, take the next step. To request to stay with us, please contact your child’s assigned hospital Social Worker:
- St. Charles Pediatric Social Worker: Meredith Schweppe or Laurel Antonucci (541) 706-6360
If you have any questions, please contact the Bend House at (541) 318-4950.